top of page
Welcome to Twyford & District Fishing Club
The Fishing Club is now over eighty years old and is still going strong. The current permitted fishing waters at Borough Marsh are similar to those in the 1930s but, in addition, the water at Sandford Mill has been used since 1946.
It was due to the initiative of a few Twyford residents that the club was formed in 1932 and it has certainly grown substantially since then.
bottom of page